It’s all sorts of cheesy 🙂 This past week being the week before Prom, I got to see all sorts of creative and adorable askings by hopeful boys and acceptances by excited girls. Excitement was in the air. Being a sophomore, I didn’t expect to go to Prom this year. But seeing the all the askings was adorable and heart warming, especially admit the stress of AP test. Since baking always relieves stress, I decided to take some time off of studying and bake this cheesy cheesecake 🙂 I hope you enjoy!
-2 8oz packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese(room temperature)
-3/4 cup brown sugar
-1 tablespoon vanilla extract
-Oreo Pie Crust(I bought mines at Stater Bros)
-about 9 Oreos, crushed (more to taste)
Preheat oven to 325
1. Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl on low with hand mixer
2. Add eggs, one at a time, until mixture is incorporated
3. Fold in chopped Oreos
4. Pour batter into Oreo pie crust
5. Bake in oven at 325 for 40 minutes
6. When finished, let cheesecake cool completely
7. Put cooled cheesecake into refrigerator for at least 4 hours
8. SERVE AND ENJOY!