I’ve never been the type to take chances. I like planning things out, organizing all the aspects, and weighing my options. I always stay on the safe side, and being spontaneous has never been my forte.
However, recently I’ve been realizing that as much as I’d like to have control over everything that happens to me, it’s impossible. More and more I’m learning that sometimes, things aren’t going to work out the way I planned, and I have learn to deal with it and go with the flow of life. Even the most ‘for sure’ things are going to fall through, and that’s just life
And more importantly, I’m slowly learning how to recover from these disappointments. Not only to shake it off and get back up, but to understand that there’s a purpose for why failure happens and that there are lessons to be learned. I’m learning just “wing it”, not stress over the trivial things, and just trust that God has a plan.
Taking chances isn’t all that bad, so I think you should all take a chance and try this Chocolate Cupcake Puppy Chow. Puppy Chow is rampant over Pinterest, with so many different variations, but I haven’t had the chance to try it out until now. And let me say, it did not disappoint. No joke, half of it was gone within the first day. It’s addicting. And ridiculously easy to make.
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE PUPPY CHOW
16 oz. milk chocolate
6 cups of Chex cereal
1/2 box Funfetti cake mix
Rainbow Sprinkles (the more the merrier!)
1. Pour all the chocolate into a large, microwave-safe bowl and melt in 30 second increments until completely melted. Stir until smooth.
2. Pour cereal into a large bowl. Pour in chocolate, cake mix, and sprinkle. Mix gently until all the cereal is coated.
3. Store in an airtight container and enjoy!
RECIPE SOURCE: http://backforsecondsblog.com/2012/07/cupcake-muddy-buddies/
– Be careful not to burn the chocolate! You will be really sad to see chocolate go to waste!
– Work fast! Especially if you’re not using melting chocolate. You want to coat the cereal before the chocolate hardens again.